Welcome to Redrel (Pvt) Ltd’s online platform. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
- Company Name: Redrel (Pvt) Ltd
- Register No: PV 00282005
- Phone: +94 71 183 0222
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.redrel.com
Use of Website
- Acceptance of Terms: By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- User Conduct: You agree not to use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. You may not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- User Account: If you create an account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Content Ownership: All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Redrel (Pvt) Ltd and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Use of Content: You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, republish, or transmit any content on this website without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer: The content on this website is provided “as is” without any warranties, expressed or implied. Redrel (Pvt) Ltd makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content.
- Limitation of Liability: Redrel (Pvt) Ltd, its directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
Redrel (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website following any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
This Agreement is subject to English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute hereunder.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.